Annual Festival in Hunterdon County Offers a Family Friendly Day of Spirituality and Entertainment
Contact: Jesson Burnam, 609-279-0050 x 104
FLEMINGTON, New Jersey, Aug. 15 /Christian Newswire/ -- With Labor Day Weekend quickly approaching, families in the tri-state area are gearing up for the third annual Revelation Generation Festival. The day long music festival on September 1st offers a fun and safe way for families to round out the summer season. On September 1st from 11am to 10pm, festival fans will enjoy an alcohol and drug free event with live music, activities, local vendors, and inflatable amusements. The festival will again be held at Revelation Farms, a 140-plus ace property in Hunterdon County, NJ.
Performers and Speakers
This year's festival boasts a stellar line up that is sure to thrill every music fan. Popular Christian and "crossover" music artists Newsboys, MxPx, Jars of Clay, Skillet, Brian Littrell, Norma Jean, Nicole C. Mullen, Phil Keaggy, Emery, Building 429, Grits, The Almost, and Falling Up will perform on two state-of-the-art stages. Several speakers will also join the stage, including Ron Luce, President and founder of Teen Mania Ministries and leader of the Battle Cry campaign, as well as renowned speakers Bob Lenz, Justin Lookadoo and Mylon Le Fevre.
Revelation Generation will feature a full day of activities, with something for everyone:
- "New York" Stage – One of two stages at the Frenchtown, NJ festival, the "New York" stage will feature performances by pop and CCM artists, such as Newsboys, Brian Littrell, and Jars of Clay. Also performing on the New York Stage will be the local band Reilly, which beat out eight other groups for the coveted performance slot at the first ever "RevGen Breakout" -- Revelation Generation's regional battle of the bands.
- "Philadelphia" Stage – On the other side of the festival grounds, the "Philadelphia" Stage is sure to be a popular area with teens, featuring an adrenaline rush of top hardcore bands like MxPx and Norma Jean, along with Skillet, The Almost, and more. I Am Alpha And Omega, another RevGen Breakout winner, will perform as well.
- Inflatable Amusements Area – Simply the Best Inflatables is bringing approximately 15 different amusements to enjoy, including a 24' Dual Lane Slide, 3 Lane Bungee Run, Velcro Wall, Human Foosball, Pedestal Joust, and a Velcro obstacle course called the Tricky Sticky.
- Sporting Area - There will be a sporting area featuring a high-adrenaline skateboarding demonstration by the King of Kings Skate Team. The area will also include beach volleyball sandpits, for fun-filled pick-up games with friends.
- Exhibitor Tent – This area offers valuable information and resources for the community from ministries, local colleges and drug awareness organizations. Christian vendors, some locally-based, will also be selling music, books and t-shirts.
- Worship/Family Tent – Phil Keaggy, a well known Christian guitarist, will perform a special acoustic set. In addition, puppet ministry Life Action Puppets will perform and have face painting stations set up for child attendees. Local church worship bands will also play sets in the tent throughout the day.
"We hope Revelation Generation will become a long standing tradition amongst tri-state area families. There will truly be something for everyone to enjoy," said Robert Grom, co-founder of Revelation Generation with wife Kim Grom. "We are excited about our event this year, especially the depth and diversity of our line-up."
Ticket Pricing & Availability
Available now, tickets range from only $28 - $38 and can be purchased at www.itickets.com or by obtaining a mail-in ticket order form at www.revelationgeneration.org.
Members of the media interested in attending the RevGen Breakout or scheduling pre-concert artist interviews should contact Jesson Burnam of Resound Marketing at 609-279-0050 x104 or email@example.com.
About Revelation Generation
Revelation Generation is an annual, day-long Christian Music festival which takes place on Revelation Farms in Frenchtown, N.J., a 140-plus acre property owned by Robert and Kim Grom – original founders of the non-profit organization who have dedicated their farm to many youth events and to raising money for youth-oriented charities. Revelation Generation is a first-rate entertainment event that will call today's young people to live positive lifestyles—free of drugs, alcohol and addictions—and use their influence and talents to serve others. Revelation Generation brings together the top Christian and "crossover" music artists spanning Rock, Pop, Urban, and Punk with inspiring speakers, demonstrations, activities, and games that the whole family can enjoy. For more information, visit www.revelationgeneration.org.