Contact: Stephanie Lewis, 312-422-1333, firstname.lastname@example.org
CHICAGO, Sept. 14 /Christian Newswire/ -- On October 1-2, Chosen People Ministries is presenting the Inside The Middle East Crisis conference at The Moody Church in Chicago to critically examine the epicenter of the dramatic spiritual, geopolitical and economic events in the Middle East through a biblical lens.
The first event of its kind in the Midwest, Chosen People Ministries is hosting experts including leading political experts, theologians, and Israeli and Palestinian leaders, who have never before collaborated to directly address the Middle East conflict. The conference will create a compelling forum to discuss the past, present and future of the Middle East, and give attendees the opportunity to explore the biblical basis for the crisis and the Bible's message of peace and hope for the region. Nearly two thousand people are expected to attend this event.
Conference speakers include:
• New York Times best-selling author, Joel Rosenberg, examines America's role in the Middle East peace process and considers the impact of radical Islam on Israel and the world.
• Dr. Erwin Lutzer, senior pastor at The Moody Church, lays out the biblical origins of the crisis in the Middle East.
• Dr. Charlie Dyer, a biblical scholar and radio host, sheds light on the future of Israel, Iran and Iraq and what the changing landscape may look like.
• Author, professor and recognized expert Dr. Michael Rydelnik explores the origins of modern Israel and sorts through the events that have created tensions between Israel's supporters and detractors.
• The president of Chosen People Ministries, Dr. Mitch Glaser, explains God's purpose and plan for Israel and the Jewish people.
• A former Fatah Fighter in the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), Tass Saada shares his story about how God transformed the heart of a man who used to work personally for Yasser Arafat.
• Michael Zinn, director of Chosen People Ministries in Israel, shares the organizations expanding efforts to provide humanitarian aid and services in Israel.
"The situation in the Middle East is precarious, and events there have a ripple effect around the globe," said Roy Schwarcz, Midwest regional director of Chosen People Ministries. "By taking a closer look at the Middle East crisis and applying a biblical lens, we can discover a new solution for the dilemma for Israel and her neighbors to foster insight and understanding."
For more information or to register, please visit MiddleEastCrisisConference.com.
About Chosen People Ministries
Founded in 1894, Chosen People Ministries is an international organization of Messianic Jews and Christians based in New York City that seeks to bring the message of Jesus to the Jewish people. In addition to many of their media campaigns and outreach programs, they frequently sponsor debates around the country between "America's Rabbi" Shmuly Boteach and Messianic Jewish apologist, Dr. Michael Brown. For more information, please visit www.chosenpeople.com.