NEWS PROVIDED BY
May 18, 2020
FRISCO, Texas, May 18, 2020 /Christian Newswire
/ -- The National Organization of Church Security & Safety Management (NOCSSM™) will present its 16th Annual National Church Security Conference to be held at Grace Church in Frisco, Texas on August 7th-8th, 2020.
"Each year we try to have new speakers and new subject matter to add to our attendee's security skill set," says Chuck Chadwick, President of NOCSSM. "Each year the conference is different and reflect the present trends in church security measures and skill sets."
This conference is the premier Church Security event of the year, featuring what we believe to be the absolute best minds in the world on the subject of church security.
Attendees will learn from experts with decades of "On the Front Lines" experience in the profession of church security or a preeminent authority in the field of their topic.
Speakers this year will include:
• Chuck Chadwick -- President and Founder of NOCSSM, Former Mega-church security director with over 39 years in Private Security and 18 years in Church Security. Chuck heads the largest state licensed volunteer multi-church security force in America. Preeminent Authority in Church Security. https://nocssm.org/
• Greg Love of MinistrySafe -- Greg Love is the nationally recognized expert in legal standards of care related to child sexual abuse, providing crisis response to ministries and churches nationwide. Litigating sexual abuse cases across the United States, his unique perspective provides valuable counsel to ministry. Preeminent Authority on Child Sexual Abuse in Churches, Background Checks, https://ministrysafe.com/
• William Chadwick -- Senior Protection Officer and Instructor – Gatekeepers / Christian Security Institute. William has dedicated his life to providing the highest degree of professional instruction and pastoral protection to some of the world's preeminent Christian pastors and evangelist. Distinguished Expert – Firearms/ Tactics, Pastoral Protection. https://nocssm.org/csi/
• Scott Stewart -- VP of Tactical Analysis. Torchstone Global company. Preeminent Authority in International Threat Intelligence. www.torchstoneglobal.com/
• Michael Sanders -- Director of Security – Preston Trail Community Church, Frisco, TX, https://prestontrail.org/
Licensed Personal Protection Officer with Gatekeepers Security Services. Michael will discuss the tactical fundamentals of situational awareness and explain how people can practice the technique in a relaxed and sustainable way.
• Mike Valka -- Security Team Lead -- Grace Church, Frisco, TX, https://gracechurchfrisco.org/
Licensed Personal Protection Officer with Gatekeepers Security Services. Mike will speak on Strive or Settle? Increasing Effectiveness through In-Service Training.
While not all churches have the degree of concern as a mega-church, every church wants to meet the unthinkable with a degree of preparedness.
The two-day conference is the best training attendees can get and a great value to every church.
NOCSSM™ is the Oldest and Largest church security organization in America and has continually served churches through its website resources, educational tools and affiliated educational and professional companies. www.nocssm.org
SOURCE The National Organization of Church Security & Safety Management (NOCSSM™)