We are the most effective way to get your press release into the hands of reporters and news producers. Check out our client list.

Abortion Makes Three Fifths Human Seem Overly Generous

Contact: Ryan Bomberger, The Radiance Foundation, 877-517-4463

ATLANTA, June 16, 2011 /Christian Newswire/ -- The Radiance Foundation celebrates Juneteenth (June 19th) and the liberation of black Americans from the shackles of slavery by launching a billboard campaign to expose the epidemic of abortion. Fifty (50) "Juneteenth" billboards throughout metro and downtown Atlanta declare: "The 13th Amendment Freed Us. Abortion Enslaves Us. TooManyAborted.com." The campaign invokes the Reconstruction Amendments and the abortion industry's dependence upon certain persons being classified as property. The landmark Roe v. Wade decision relied upon the perversion of the 14th Amendment, which finally ascribed full humanity to African-Americans, to justify stripping humanity from another group of individuals -- the unborn. In NYC, where Planned Parenthood is headquartered, this dehumanization results in the abortion of 60% of all black pregnancies. Here in Georgia, nearly 60% of all abortions are on African-Americans.

Ryan Bomberger, Chief Creative Officer of The Radiance Foundation, designed www.TooManyAborted.com to expose Planned Parenthood's pro-abortion propaganda. He is an African-American adoptee and an adoptive father who promotes self-control, responsibility, and individual purpose. "Roe v. Wade has made a mockery of Civil Rights history by offering destruction and bondage instead of possibility and freedom. There is no freedom in the mass exodus of fathers in the black community. There is no freedom in the poverty perpetuated by abortion. There is no freedom in using death as a solution to Life," Bomberger explains.

Planned Parenthood receives massive annual corporate welfare (to the tune of 363.2 million taxpayer dollars) despite the fact that they've failed to reduce the national "unintended" pregnancy rate since 1995, according to the CDC. Thousands of federally funded Title-X clinics, nationwide, provide the same "reproductive healthcare" as Planned Parenthood, without committing abortions. In Georgia, there are over 200 Title-X medical facilities to serve anyone, especially low-income individuals and families. "Planned Parenthood, contrary to their own claims, is not the savior of the black community. In urban areas, where Planned Parenthood clinics have been for more than half a century, unintended pregnancy rates have risen, STD/HIV rates are exponentially higher and increasing, and parenthood occurs for only 2% of its pregnant clientele. The remaining 98% are aborted -- 332,278 babies who aren't given any choice," Bomberger adds.

The Radiance Foundation (www.theradiancefoundation.org) is a nonprofit educational and community-based organization, based in metro Atlanta. Through various forms of media, public awareness campaigns and community outreach efforts, they emphasize the intrinsic value every individual possesses and the power of beautiful possibility.