Catholic vs. YouTube
Contact: Greg L. Kinney, 949-344-4490
ORANGE, Calif., Oct. 20, 2016 /Christian Newswire/ -- The Superior Court of California, County of Orange: Case ID: 30-2015-00776712-CU-BC-CJC
Filed: March 12, 2015
So far, there have been 161 actions (!) with stacks and stacks of legal documents from both parties.
Plaintiff: Gregory Lincoln Kinney
Defendant: YouTube, LLC
Jury date scheduled.
Click on "Civil Case and Document Access"
Greg L. Kinney is a Landscape Contractor, married 27 years, 6 children, that had a rated G YouTube channel with over 8500 subscribers--terminated by YouTube for 2 years. When YouTube removed the "suspension," the channel had only 68 subscribers (!) and many of the channel's aspects (alleged by Plaintiff) were broken or removed. All of this can be summed up in the Third Amended Complaint found in the case documents.
This story has many multiple angles, but ultimately, it ought to catch the attention of the millions of YouTube members and users.
Some possible angles:
- Does YouTube suspend and terminate its users based on political orientation?
- Does YouTube essentially diminish or suppress traditional family values?
- Is YouTube playing a major nationwide and worldwide influence in how its helping to shape a liberal, left-wing agenda or attitude?
- Does YouTube still have thousands of videos that are highly indecent, that even go against the grain of their Community Guidelines? If so, why have these videos not been deleted by YouTube?
- Are the voices of conservatives suppressed on YouTube?
- Are Christians (Catholics and other denominations) treated fairly on YouTube?
Note: There are millions of people that watch YouTube everyday. Isn't it time for a story on YouTube? We read the endless parade of the same sort of news everyday on sports, weather, crime, etc. If there were ever an article on YouTube, however, wouldn't we be all over it--the millions of its users and members--many of them disappointed for a wide assortment of reasons.
It's high time to get it out in the open--the conversation.
Disclaimer: Due to the legal nature of the matter, all the above questions asked are not accusations. It's just to open up the potential floodgates of opinions out there that quite possibly have been held back because there hasn't been a public forum or conversation introduced. Let's see what others have to say.
Thank you for your consideration.