Contact: Kristi Porter, 678-600-8115, email@example.com
DULUTH, Ga., March 1, 2011 /Christian Newswire/ -- The Orange Conference, a premiere gathering for church leaders who influence the next generation, has an inspiring and varied list of keynote speakers slated for this April. The event will speak to the Orange Strategy of partnering families with the church to have a greater impact on the faith of young people, who are leaving the church at an alarming rate. As always, this year's conference will draw together thousands of speakers, authors, church leaders and performers who want to improve the traditional church model. Leading the charge from the main stage this year are:
- Geoffrey Canada -- Author and Educator Featured in "Waiting for Superman"
- Perry Noble -- Founder and pastor of NewSpring Church
- Ron Hall -- Author of Same Kind of Different as Me
- Eric Draper -- Former Special Assistant to President George W. Bush
- Gordon MacDonald -- Speaker, senior pastor and author of more than a dozen books
- Dr. Kara E. Powell -- Executive Director of the Fuller Youth Institute
- Sue Miller -- Speaker, author, mentor and First Look Curriculum Director
- Doug Fields -- President of SimplyYouthMinistry.com and author of over 30 books
- Reggie Joiner -- Founder of Orange and Co-Founder of North Point Ministries
- Jeff Manion -- Senior Teaching Pastor at Ada Bible Church
- Shauna Niequist -- Author of "Cold Tangerines" and "Bittersweet"
- Carey Nieuwof -- Lead Pastor of Connexus Community Church and Author
- Taylor Royle -- Communication Director for MakeItRightNola.org
- Jud Wilhite -- Senior Pastor of Central Christian Church and Author
- Taylor Royle -- Make It Right's Communications Director
- David Kinnaman -- President of Barna Group
The Orange Conference will be held at the Gwinnett Center in Duluth, Ga., April 27 to 29, 2011. Thousands from around the world will gather, including key speakers, authors, church leaders, entertainers and thinkers to rethink the way that the traditional church model approaches family ministry.
Complete details can be found online at www.TheOrangeConference.com.
About Orange and The Orange Conference:
Orange is a nonprofit organization providing resources and training to help churches maximize their influence on the spiritual growth of the next generation. For more information on Orange, please visit www.WhatIsOrange.org. Orange is also the architect and primary sponsor of The Orange Conference, www.TheOrangeConference.com, and Orange Tour, www.OrangeTour.org, which provide national training opportunities for senior pastors, church leaders and ministry volunteers.