Top Ten VP Hopefuls for Randall Terry Running Mate: Announcement today in Washington DC
Press conference Tuesday May 29, 1:30 PM at Dubliner at 4 F Street, 20001. Guinness and Wings will be served to the Press
Contact: Juan Lepanto, 202-531-7547; www.terryforpresident.com
WASHINGTON, May 29, 2012 /Christian Newswire/ -- Press Conference to Announce VP Running Mate in General Election, and outline which states they will run in as Independents.
Press Conference Details:
When: Tuesday, May 29, 1:30 P.M.
Where: The Dubliner
Location: 4 F Street, Washington, DC 20001
In keeping with tradition, Guinness and Wings will be served to the press.
Below are the top ten hopefuls for the Terry for President Vice Presidential Candidate. Mr. Terry will introduce his running mate for the general election, and discuss the states in which they will run, and their strategy for causing Obama to lose the White House.
Top 10 Vice Presidential Hopefuls for Randall Terry
10) Jim Caviezel - Because having "Jesus" on the ticket can only be a good thing...and Catholic women love him.
9) Stephen Colbert - Because we could use the "Colbert bump," and it's about time Colbert rode shotgun.
8) Chen Guangcheng - If a Kenyan activist can be President, why not a Chinese dissident for Vice President? (And he has connections to Clinton's Chinese fundraisers.)
7) Terry Jones - There's nothing like burning a Koran to mobilize Muslim support.
6) Ted Nugent - Because he doesn't want to end up dead or in jail.
5) Mel Gibson - Because we need to win the Jewish vote.
4) Al Sharpton - We need a bridge to the black vote...and the Black Panthers.
3) Ellen Degeneres - For the gay, lesbian, and transvestite vote.
2) Chuck Norris - When reason and logic fail, there's nothing like intimidation to convince a voter to do the right thing.
1) ??? - Come to the press conference at 1:30 p.m. to find out
Randall Terry defeated Obama in 12 counties in the Oklahoma primary, and carried 18% of the vote statewide. The election was a "closed" primary, in which only Democrats could vote. Mr. Terry will discuss how this demographic will be used in the general election against Obama in several key states.