New Book 'Abortion Free' Tells the Inside Story of Late-Term Abortionist George Tiller and His 'After Tiller' Protégés
WICHITA, Kan., Sept. 1, 2014 /Christian Newswire
/ -- On Monday evening, PBS plans to air the film, After Tiller
, which features three late-term abortionists, LeRoy Carhart, Shelley Sella, and Susan Robinson, who worked with George Tiller doing very late-term abortions in Wichita, Kansas.
"After Tiller fails to tell the true story of what actually happened in Wichita while Carhart, Sella, and Robinson worked for Tiller. Those three abortionists are not the saints portrayed in the movie, as we witnessed first-hand," said Operation Rescue President Troy Newman.
Newman and Cheryl Sullenger have laid out the horrific truth about Tiller's late-term abortion business and the After Tiller abortionists in a new book, Abortion Free, which is set for release on October 2, 2014. The book is currently available for pre-order from WorldNetDaily Books.
In the book, Newman and Sullenger relate the story of the gruesome death of Christin Gilbert, a Downs syndrome teen that died as a result of a horrifically botched third trimester abortion at Tiller's infamous late-term abortion facility in Wichita. It details Carhart's involvement and his evasion of a grand jury subpoena that thwarted justice in that case.
The authors also describe:
· How former Kansas Gov. Kathleen Sebelius illegally wined and dined the most notorious abortionists in the world, including those featured in the After Tiller film.
· The real story of former Kansas Attorney General Phill Kline, a pro-life hero who stood up to Sebelius's political agenda to protect Tiller from criminal prosecution - an effort that cost his political career.
· The inside story of Operation Rescue's campaign to expose wrongdoing by Tiller and his associates that the likes of Rachel Maddow don't want the public to know.
· How George Tiller was legally and peacefully shut down prior to his murder.
· But more importantly, Abortion Free details how pro-life supporters can successfully close abortion clinics using the proven strategies and tactics that have contributed to the closure of 73% of all abortion facilities in America since 1991.
"Abortion Free is a manual for the pro-life movement that teaches how anyone can stop abortion through peaceful and legal means," said Newman. "Our experiences with Tiller and other abortionists around the nation that have been closed down using the methods described in our book serve as a blueprint for building an abortion-free America once community at a time."
About Operation Rescue®
Operation Rescue is one of the leading pro-life Christian activist organizations in the nation and has become a strong voice for the pro-life movement in America. Click here to support Operation Rescue.