The Abortion Empire Strikes Back: Undercover Journalist Under Attack By Planned Parenthood Cronies
Contact: Tom Ciesielka, 312-422-1333, email@example.com
CHICAGO, Oct. 4, 2017 /Christian Newswire/ -- Undercover investigative journalist David Daleiden is under vicious new legal attacks from the abortion industry. A coalition of pro-life backers presents an online event, which is urgent for all members of the pro-life community, to discover what it will take to turn the tide and defeat the "abortion empire." The free live webcast is on Thursday, October 5, 2017, at 9 p.m. (Eastern)/6 p.m. (Pacific) online at abortionempire.com.
Daleiden spent 30 months conducting an undercover investigation that caught Planned Parenthood's top leadership on video as they callously negotiated for the harvesting and sale of aborted baby body parts. As a result, Daleiden – not Planned Parenthood – is being charged with 15 felonies by California Attorney General, Xavier Becerra, whose political campaign was funded by the abortion lobby. If not cleared of these false charges, Daleiden faces massive fines and decades of imprisonment.
WHAT: FREE Live Webcast "THE ABORTION EMPIRE STRIKES BACK"
DATE: Thursday, October 5, 2017
TIME: 9 p.m. (Eastern), 8 p.m. (Central), 7 p.m. (Mountain), 6 p.m. (Pacific)
This live webcast will reveal:
- the latest behind-the-scenes revelations about Planned Parenthood's aborted baby body part harvesting and trafficking business
- pro-life victories brought about by Daleiden's undercover investigations
- details on vicious attacks and ramped up pressure by Planned Parenthood and its political allies
- David Daleiden, undercover journalist under attack for exposing Planned Parenthood's baby body parts trafficking, and founder of Center for Medical Progress
- Tom Brejcha, president and chief counsel, Thomas More Society
- Marjorie Dannenfelser, president, Susan B. Anthony List
- Steve Cooley, former Los Angeles County District Attorney
- Brent Ferreira, former Los Angeles Deputy District Attorney
- Royce Hood, attorney, entrepreneur, activist
- David Bereit, webcast host and former CEO of 40 Days for Life
REGISTER TO ATTEND AT: abortionempire.com
About the Thomas More Society
The Thomas More Society is a national not-for-profit law firm dedicated to restoring respect in law for life, family, and religious liberty. Headquartered in Chicago and Omaha, the Thomas More Society fosters support for these causes by providing high quality pro bono legal services from local trial courts all the way up to the United States Supreme Court. For more information, visit thomasmoresociety.org.