NEWS PROVIDED BY
Catholic Faith Technologies
March 17, 2020
OVERLAND PARK, Kan., March 17, 2020 /Christian Newswire/ -- Catholic Faith Technologies wants to help keep dioceses, parishes, schools, and families safe and productive during the COVID-19 pandemic. To serve those preventing the spread of the coronavirus by voluntarily isolating or entering quarantine, CFT is offering as many resources as possible to meet faith formation needs.
During this time, CFT is serving the faith by providing:
- Grade School - FREE Faith and Life* courses through the generosity of Ignatius Press for those students soon celebrating Confirmation, First Communion, or enrolled in on-site religious education.
- High School - FREE Didache* series courses and online materials in partnership with the Midwest Theological Forum that will allow students to continue their studies at home.
- Adult Formation - FREE Faith Foundations* courses from My Catholic Faith Delivered.
- Professional Development - We offer online courses brought to you by Catholic Distance University and network of partner dioceses, these are also available on My Catholic Faith Delivered or through your diocesan formation office.
- For those schools already scheduled for NCEA IFG - ACRE or Adult Survey - testing, we are supporting rescheduling the assessment window or converting to the online version.
CFT President, Jay Breeden says, "During times like this, people turn to their faith. It is comforting and it helps to normalize their lives. To reduce disruption for students in faith formation and other others partaking in faith-based learning, we are glad to be able to provide sense of continuity through our online platform. Especially now, it’s the best way for us to continue our mission to serve the Church and we are so thankful to our partners for allowing us to bring these courses to you."
Built for a higher purpose – And this is it!
CFT was built to help dioceses streamline and scale all mission-critical initiatives while creating touch points for each parish and school to maximize engagement, faith formation, certifications, centralized communications, and more. This mission is not one to be put on hold due to a global emergency. The very nature of our offering makes it possible to continue consistent communications, integrated learning, and community engagement without disruption.
Because CFT's operations are not dependent on any single physical location, we can ensure continuity of service and access to online content no matter where you are.
If you have questions on any of these updates, we are happy to discuss it – email@example.com.
* Courses offered free of charge through June 30, 2020 at which time access will expire.
SOURCE Catholic Faith Technologies
CONTACT: Jay Breeden, 913-800-6886