A new book entitled "Scientific Evidence God Exists: Ammunition for the Coming War with Atheists" will be free to download in Kindle, Oct 22-25.
NEWS PROVIDED BY
The Oaklea Press
Oct. 22, 2019
RICHMOND, Va., Oct. 22, 2019 /Christian Newswire/ -- In launching his newest book, Amazon bestselling author Stephen Hawley Martin notes that at least one contestant for the Democrat nomination for president wants to tax Christian institutions that do not agree with him. Martin asserts that if a Progressive wins the White House in 2020 and Democrats keep the House and take the Senate, an all-out war on Christianity could break out. He cites a speech given recently at Notre Dame by Attorney General William Barr, who blasted "militant secularists" and their attacks on Judeo-Christian values. Barr is quoted as having said, "This is organized destruction. Secular forces and their allies have marshaled all the forces of mass communication, popular culture, the entertainment industry, and academia, in an unremitting assault on religion and traditional values."
Martin's timely new book entitled "Scientific Evidence God Exists: Ammunition for the Coming War with Atheists" was written to counter what he believes is the upcoming secular offensive.
"Secularists have been waging war on Christianity for years," he said. "They use Scientific Materialism to refute the existence of God, and more and more people believe them. According to just-released Pew Research data, those who say they are atheist, agnostic, or 'nothing in particular,' now stand at 26%, up from 17% in 2009. But this book can turn the tables because it shows Scientific Materialism is based on false premises, and it contains irrefutable evidence that God exists. Christians need to know these facts and use them to bring God back into schools and to give the general public a wakeup call."
Martin said his book contains:
- Evidence the universe had a beginning and a creator;
- Evidence the universe was carefully crafted to be hospitable to life;
- Evidence that after the universe came into being, genetic information similar to computer code came about in DNA that makes life possible, indicating a highly-intelligent programmer—in other words, God;
- Evidence from quantum physics and other sources that mind is a medium present everywhere that enables believers to communicate with God via prayer and the Holy Spirit;
- Evidence the brain does not create consciousness, but rather, that consciousness originates elsewhere—Martin says a person's soul—and that the brain receives and integrates it with the body. (He says, this is why life after death is a reality.); and finally
- Evidence from double-blind studies that prayer works.
Martin urged Christians to rally and work together to have this information taught in schools and for the pseudo science of Scientific Materialism to be updated or replaced. He said everyone can judge the veracity of the evidence themselves at no cost because the Kindle edition of his book will be free to download October 22 through 25. All they need to do is follow this link and click "Buy Now" for $0.00.
SOURCE The Oaklea Press
CONTACT: Stephen Martin, 804-218-2394, firstname.lastname@example.org