Church Design & Construction Expert Bruce C. Anderson Announces the Rollout of 'The Church Development Bootcamp' for Church Pastors and Leaders
This high powered, 3 Day Bootcamp shows church leaders how to cut four to six months off their design process and how to save ten's, even hundreds of thousands of dollars in construction costs, Guaranteed.
Contact: Bruce C. Anderson, 813-684-6018; www.churchdevelopmentbootcamp.com
VALRICO, Florida, Jan. 8 /Christian Newswire/ -- "Straight Talk" About Church Design, Building and Construction today announced the rollout of their "Church Development Bootcamp" series and will hold their first Bootcamp March 12-14th in Tampa, Florida.
This bootcamp touts that "You can quickly and easily save ten's, even hundreds of thousands of dollars on your next building project without spending a fortune on architects, contractors and consultants. Guaranteed." Even if you don't know what you need to build yet.
The "Church Development Bootcamp" is not your typical seminar of "talking heads" and information that doesn't apply to your church, Mr. Anderson says. This is three days of intense hands on training and individualized application where you come in with your church team and vision and walk out walk out with a project that meets your ministry goals and objectives, financing lined up and designs that can be built with cost estimates to back them up.
Mr. Anderson states that during those three days "We won't just give you theory, we are rolling up our sleeves, working with only 20 churches and getting it done". The Bootcamp staff which is comprised of some of the leading church design professionals, finance professionals, campaign professionals, audio-video-lighting consultants, and engineers come together and work hands on with your church.
During those three days Mr. Anderson states that his team will help the church develop:
- Masterplan Concepts, Site Utilization, Land Development Issues
- Ministry Space Programming With Room Sizes and Phasing Strategies
- A Realistic Total Project Budget With Financing To Back It Up
- Schematic Concepts Of Floor Plan, Layout, Proximities, Space Flow & Sizing
- Schematic Concepts of exterior Elevations, Materials, Heights and Roof Plans
- Technical Audio, Video, And Lighting Design and Cost Savings Strategies
- Structural Systems Strategies including spans, systems and cost expectations
- Outline Specifications outlining preliminary finishes, plumbing, HVAC, Electrical, specialties
- A realistic preliminary estimate of the building and total project costs.
- Plus much, much more
For more information about "The Church Development Bootcamp" you can call (813) 684-6018 or contact Bruce C. Anderson at email@example.com.