Stop the Islamization of America: A Veteran Freedom Fighter's Groundbreaking Guide to Defending Our Nation
Contact: Pamela Geller, 516-426-7630, email@example.com
NEW YORK, Aug. 3, 2011 /Christian Newswire/ -- Every day in America, Islamic supremacists are growing more aggressive, demanding ever more accommodation of Islamic principles and practices that contradict American freedoms. Here is the one book you need to fight back.
Just as Patton needed a strategy to defeat Hitler, so now free citizens need a strategy to defend the rights and freedoms guaranteed to us by the U.S. Constitution but denied by Islamic law. This book gives you that strategy. A practical primer for patriots, Stop the Islamization of America offers the fruit of a veteran national activist's years of experience fighting back against Islamic supremacist efforts to erode our freedoms.
In Stop the Islamization of America: A Practical Guide to the Resistance, renowned activist Pamela Geller, the national leader of the fight against the Ground Zero mega-mosque and of numerous other initiatives to defend freedom against the encroachment of Islamic law, gives you practical, tested, effective guidance on how freedom lovers can stop Islamic supremacist initiatives in the workplace, the schools, and much more.
As the mainstream media propaganda machine stigmatizes all resistance to Islamization as leading to violence, this guide to lawful and peaceful resistance to Islamization is more urgently needed than ever. It's also a much-needed wake-up call about a sinister agenda that could do nothing less than destroy the United States -- with unique instructions about how we can, and must, work now to defend our nation and our civilization.
Among the startling revelations in this book:
- Startling new information about the full extent of Muslim Brotherhood infiltration in the Department of Justice, and its brazen pro-Muslim activities, including its "Monthly Outreach Meetings" with Muslim and Arab groups at the Civil Rights Division -- and the Muslim Brotherhood's goal of "eliminating and destroying Western civilization from within"
- Close ties between the Justice Department and the Islamic Society of North America, the Council on American-Islamic Relations, the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee, and the Muslim Students Association -- all linked to the Muslim Brotherhood
- The connections of the organizers of the Ground Zero Mosque to the Muslim Brotherhood
- How the Justice Department is fighting for Sharia in the U.S.
- How public officials in Detroit, New York, San Francisco and elsewhere are kowtowing to Islamic supremacists' demands to curtail free speech about Islam
- Islamic schools that receive public money -- right here in the U.S.
- How the meat you buy at your local supermarket could be halal -- even though it is not labeled or advertised as such
- Shocking details of the travesty that is the 9/11 victims memorial: its plans to put the unidentified remains of 9/11 victims seven stories underground inside a museum that charges admission -- and which will include lavish profiles (above ground, of course) of the 9/11 hijackers
- The American Bar Association's coverup of its work to resist anti-Sharia initiatives
- AFDI's Threats to Freedom Index
Author Pamela Geller is the founder, editor and publisher of AtlasShrugs.com and executive director of the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI) and Stop Islamization of America (SIOA). She is author of the acclaimed book The Post-American Presidency: The Obama Administration's War on America with Robert Spencer, foreword by Ambassador John Bolton, (Simon & Schuster). Cliff Kincaid of Accuracy In Media declared The Post-American Presidency "the best book on Barack Obama and I've read them all." Geller is also a regular columnist for World Net Daily, Andrew Breitbart's Big Government and Big Journalism, the American Thinker, and other publications.
After leading the fight against the Ground Zero Mosque in 2010, Geller received the Annie Taylor Award for Courage from the David Horowitz Freedom Center. She has been profiled on 60 Minutes and in the New York Times , and has appeared on NBC Nightly News, ABC, CNN, the Sean Hannity Show, the Bill O'Reilly Show, Geraldo, the Mike Huckabee show, and many other programs.
Advance copies of Stop the Islamization of America have been received enthusiastically by some of the nation's leading freedom fighters:
"The First Amendment's free-speech guarantee is central to America's character and our fundamental liberties. Equally important, and stemming from the same philosophical roots, is the Amendment's twinned protection of religious freedom and its prohibition of establishing religion. These pillars of liberty are under attack around the world, and even here in America. If you want to preserve the Constitution, read this book." -- John R. Bolton, former US Ambassador to the United Nations, senior fellow at the American Enterprise Institute, and author of Surrender Is Not an Option: Defending America at the United Nations.
"Americans are searching for ways to get involved in stopping the encroachment of Shariah law on the US Constitution and the takeover of our nation by the Muslim Brotherhood. Pamela Geller provides practical steps for every American to get involved in stopping the attack on our nation by the forces of evil. I hope that every concerned American reads and heads this book." -- Lt. General Jerry Boykin, former United States Deputy Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence, and author of Never Surrender: A Soldier's Journey to The Crossroads of Faith and Freedom.
"This book fills an urgent need. Pamela Geller has brought together all her experience fighting the stealth jihad and Islamization to create the first practical guide to stopping the spread of Sharia and Islamic supremacism in America. Every patriot, everyone who loves the freedom we enjoy in America, must get this book and use it to equip themselves for the great struggle that lies ahead." -- Dr. Wafa Sultan, former Muslim and author, A God Who Hates
"Among Westerners dedicated to human rights, freedom of speech and religion, Geller is a forceful and courageous voice, providing in this powerful book a democratic defense to fight the stealth jihadist threat against civilization." -- Bat Ye'or, eminent historian, author of eight books, including Eurabia: The Euro-Arab Axis, Islam and Dhimmitude: Where Civilizations Collide; The Decline of Eastern Christianity: From Jihad to Dhimmitude; and The Dhimmi: Jews and Christians Under Islam.
"Only Pamela Geller could have written this book. She has stood on the front lines against Islamic supremacism and Sharia encroachment with unparalleled courage and insight, formulating unique and innovative strategies to put the enemies of freedom on the defensive and fight effectively for human rights. The wisdom she has gleaned from her experience is all here, making this an essential handbook for every freedom fighter." -- Robert Spencer , author of the New York Times bestsellers The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades) and The Truth About Muhammad
Join SIOA on Facebook here.
Find more information about the book at SIOABook.com.
For more information and to receive a review copy, contact Pamela Geller at firstname.lastname@example.org.