We are the most effective way to get your press release into the hands of reporters and news producers. Check out our client list.

Faith Comes By Hearing Receives Highest Award For Fiscal Responsibility

Contact: Jon Wilke, 800-545-6552

ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico, Dec. 4 /Christian Newswire/ -- Faith Comes By Hearing, a non-profit Audio Bible ministry, was recently recognized with the highest rating for sound fiscal management by Charity Navigator, America's premier charity evaluator.

"Faith Comes By Hearing earned our 4-star rating for its ability to effectively manage and grow its finances," wrote Trent Stamp, Charity Navigator president, in his announcement letter. "This exceptional designation differentiates Faith Comes By Hearing from its peers and demonstrates to the public it is worthy of their trust," he continued.

"Financial accountability has always been a core value of Faith Comes By Hearing," said Jerry Jackson, Faith Comes By Hearing founder and president. "I appreciate the fact that Charity Navigator is an independent rating organization for non-profit charities like ours, giving donor's unbiased and objective judgments on our fiscal integrity," Jackson said.

This elite rating brings Faith Comes By Hearing alongside Scripture Union, a Faith Comes By Hearing partner, and other name brand ministries, such as the WAY-FM media group, the Fellowship of Christian Athletes and Voice of the Martyrs.

"Less than a quarter of the charities we evaluate have received our highest rating, indicating that Faith Comes By Hearing outperforms the majority of non-profits in respect to fiscal responsibility," Stamp announced in his letter.

According to Stamp, today's savvy donors demand their charities to exemplify qualities such as "accountability, transparency and quantifiable results." This rating provides Faith Comes By Hearing contributors with confidence-boosting information about the charitable choices they make, Stamp explained in his letter.

"I think donors would want to know that the charities they support have the highest possible integrity and stewardship of donated funds. It's an honor to be recognized in this way," Jackson said.

Founded in 1972 as a non-profit ministry, Faith Comes By Hearing records and uses Audio Bible programs to reach the world's poor and illiterate with God's Word.

Currently, Faith Comes By Hearing has New Testament recordings available in over 270 languages, representing nearly 4.3 billion people or roughly 70 percent of the world's population. Through strategic partners, Faith Comes By Hearing is working to reach the remaining 30 percent.

The goal of Faith Comes By Hearing is to record 1,800 more languages by 2016, providing Audio New Testaments to villages and churches around the world and making disciples from every nation, tribe, language and people.

For more information, please visit http://FaithComesByHearing.com.