Virtual press conference TODAY, June 30, at 11:00 a.m. ET
NEWS PROVIDED BY
Center for Security Policy
June 30, 2022
WASHINGTON, June 30, 2022 /Christian Newswire/ -- The Center for Security Policy (www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org) is releasing today, a new "Team B" product – an exercise in competitive analysis that strongly challenges the Director of National Intelligence's September 2021 conclusion that the provenance of the SARS-CoV-2 virus cannot be determined. The Team, co-chaired by former House Intelligence Committee Chairman Pete Hoekstra and former Deputy Under Secretary of Defense Lieutenant General William "Jerry" Boykin, U.S. Army (Ret.) and comprised of intelligence professionals, other national security practitioners and subject matter experts, concluded that:
- There is no evidence that the virus emerged naturally;
- There is, by contrast, significant circumstantial evidence that it came from a PRC biological weapons laboratory; and
- The virus was deliberately unleashed on the world by the Chinese Communist Party when it allowed millions of travelers from Wuhan to fly internationally, even as it was locking down movement within China.
The authors, identified collectively as Team B III (in the tradition of the official group that produced the first Team B exercise in competitive analysis in 1976 and a second one sponsored by the Center for Security Policy in 2010 entitled, Sharia: The Threat to America), call their report: The CCP is at War with America. Acclaimed China expert Gordon G. Chang wrote the Foreword.
In addition to exposing the true nature of the COVID 19 pandemic, the Team B III book offers evidence that biological warfare is a technique long planned for use by the CCP to depopulate the United States and then colonize it. Using toxic biological agents, the Chinese Communists would be able to preserve much of America's infrastructure and resources, yet remove the impediment the U.S. currently represents to the realization of their overarching goal of becoming the world's hegemon.
In addition to Messrs. Hoekstra and Boykin, Team B III consists of:
- Charles “Sam” Faddis, Clandestine Service Officer, Central Intelligence Agency (Ret.); Senior Editor, AND Magazine
- Kevin D. Freeman, Host, "Economic War Room with Kevin Freeman;" author, Secret Weapon and Game Plan; Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy
- Frank J. Gaffney, Former Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Policy (Acting); Vice Chairman of the Committee on the Present Danger: China; Executive Chairman, Center for Security Policy
- Dr. Steven Hatfill, MD, MSc, M.Med, Former Senior Medical Advisor to the Executive Office of the President; author, Three Seconds Until Midnight; Senior Fellow, London Institute for Policy Analysis
- Brian T. Kennedy, Chairman, Committee on the Present Danger: China; former President, Claremont Institute; President, American Strategy Group
- Colonel John Mills, U.S. Army (Ret.); former Director of Cybersecurity Policy, Strategy, and International Affairs, Office of the Secretary of Defense; Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy
- J.R. Nyquist, Author, Origins of the Fourth World War, essayist at JRNyquist.blog
The Center for Security Policy's Team B III will be holding a virtual press conference today, Thursday, June 30, at 11:00 a.m. ET featuring comments by Co-Chairmen Hoekstra and Boykin, Mr. Kennedy and Dr. Hatfill. It will be moderated by Mr. Gaffney.
To interview members of the Center for Security Policy's Team B III or for an advanced electronic review copy of "The CCP is at War with America," contact Media@HamiltonStrategies.com, Beth Harrison, ext. 105, or Deborah Hamilton, ext. 102.
SOURCE Center for Security Policy
CONTACT: Beth Harrison, 610-584-1096 ext. 105;
Deborah Hamilton, 610-584-1096 ext. 102;