NEWS PROVIDED BY
Georgia Right to Life
Nov. 14, 2019
NORCROSS, Ga., Nov. 14, 2019 /Christian Newswire/ -- Georgia Right to Life (GRTL), the state's largest pro-life organization, has elected its leadership to serve through 2021.
Re-elected to Office:
- Ricardo Davis, President
- Christine Braski, Secretary
- Daniel Weller, Treasurer
- Mike Morris, Delegate to Personhood Alliance
- Abigail Cochran as Vice President
A resident of Tunnel Hill, Cochran has demonstrated commitment to and passion for protecting all innocent human life.
"I hope to assist GRTL in providing the organizational structure and assistance that will grant us victory in the battle to ensure the right of Personhood for every Georgian," Cochran said.
GRTL President Ricardo Davis said: "I am absolutely thrilled that we now have another young person on our board who can help shape our message to our changing culture."
Noting that our culture has become "more image-based than word-based" because of our ever-shortening attention spans, Cochran said she believes GRTL "should diversify our messaging to include more pictures and videos."
Cochran's pro-life activities have included:
- Northwest GA Right to Life. Cochran and her family led the chapter, where she handled event planning, chapter correspondence, and political candidate interviews.
- Center for Bio-ethical Reform. Cochran assisted with events on college campuses, pro-life summer youth camps and public outreach.
- Dalton's Pregnancy Resource Center. She did computer data entry and conducted client training classes.
Cochran works part time in her family's accounting business performing tasks in bookkeeping and payroll. For the past six years she has taught violin and piano lessons and for the past five years has served on the Board of Directors for the L'Abri Symphony Orchestra, Dalton's non-profit community orchestra.
Georgia Right to Life promotes respect and effective legal protection for all innocent human life from earliest biological beginning through natural death. GRTL is one of a number of organizations that have adopted Personhood as the most effective pro-life strategy for the 21st century.
SOURCE Georgia Right to Life
CONTACT: Zemmie Fleck, 770-339-6880