Contact: Phil Kent, America's Survival, 404-226-3549, [email protected]
WASHINGTON, Oct. 14 /Christian Newswire/ -- The public policy group, America's Survival, Inc. (ASI), announces a pre-Halloween special: a national conference on "Unmasking the Progressives." The free once-in-a-lifetime event will cover the politically incorrect topic of "Marxism in America." The all-day conference will be held on Thursday, October 21, at the National Press Club, First Amendment Lounge, 529 14th St NW, Washington, DC 20045, from 10 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Lunch and refreshments will be provided. The conference is sponsored and hosted by ASI and its president, veteran journalist Cliff Kincaid.
Topics and speakers will include:
- Bringing Terrorists to Justice by Larry Grathwohl, former FBI informant in the Weather Underground.
- Paul Kengor on his new book, Dupes, and Obama's communist mentor. (Copies of Kengor's book will be available at a discount price).
- Why Marxists are embracing "revolutionary Islam."
- Inside a Weather Underground bomb factory, a video interview with former FBI agent Max Noel, who investigated Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn.
- Anti-communist researcher Trevor Loudon, who broke the Frank Marshall Davis and Van Jones stories.
- Professor Mary Grabar's report on the "Bad History" of Communist "historian" Howard Zinn, based in part on the release of the FBI's file on Zinn.
- The just-released FBI file of gay rights founder and Communist Party member Harry Hay, with commentary by veteran conservative journalist Robert Knight.
Seating is limited but free and open to the public. Reservations are requested by calling Phil Kent at 404-226-3549 or emailing him at [email protected] and leaving name, affiliation, and contact information. For more information, please go to www.usasurvival.org.