Contact: Brandi Gruis, VoteYesForLife.com, 605-271-7581
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota, October 25 /Christian Newswire/ -- Today, VoteYesForLife.com in South Dakota requested Attorney General Larry Long to open an investigation into voter fraud by the Campaign for Healthy Families.
VoteYesForLife.com has become aware of out-of-state people coming into South Dakota and registering to vote in our Election with no intention of remaining a resident of South Dakota. In fact, the spokesperson for the Campaign for Healthy Families, Chris Cassidy, is from San Francisco.
According to the South Dakota voter registration application, any person registering to vote in South Dakota must sign the following declaration:
* I declare, under penalty of perjury (2 years imprisonment and $4,000 fine), that:
* I am a citizen of the United States ;
* I actually live at and have no present intention of leaving the above address;
* I will be 18 on or before the next election;
* I have not been judged mentally incompetent;
* I am not currently serving a sentence for a felony conviction which included imprisonment, served or suspended, in an adult penitentiary system.
* I authorize cancellation of my previous registration as written below.
(South Dakota Voter Registration Application)
A transcript of the audio file clearly indicates evidence of voter fraud during a conversation between "Eduardo" and a man named Josh at the Campaign for Healthy Families headquarters in Sioux Falls earlier this week.
"Eduardo" and Josh discuss how it is that "South Dakota Campaign for Healthy Families" Spokesman Chris Cassidy is able to vote in South Dakota since he is also currently a resident of California, only here for the election, and plans to go home when the election is over. Josh, an employee of the "Campaign for Healthy Families," encouraged "Eduardo" that he could do the same. This admission is clearly a violation of point #3 (I actually live at and have no present intention of leaving the above address;) of the declaration that citizens sign when they register to vote in South Dakota . Below are links to the audio of this evidence and a transcript of the conversation.
Click here to listen to the audio file
Click here to view the transcript