Protest at U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Today in D.C. Over Chemical Abortions
NEWS PROVIDED BY
Stanton Public Policy Center/Purple Sash Revolution
June 28, 2022
WASHINGTON, June 28, 2022 /Christian Newswire/ -- Stanton Public Policy Center/Purple Sash Revolution will be leading a protest at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services in Washington, D.C. calling for a ban on chemical abortions.
The protest will be on Tuesday, June 28, at 2:00 p.m. at the Department of HHS located at 200 Independence Ave SW, Washington, DC 20201.
This effort is part of Stanton Public Policy Center's national campaign called #BanChemicalAbortions and #ProLifeProGreen
Now that Roe v. Wade is overturned, Stanton's National Campaign of #BanChemicalAbortions will include:
- Ensuring all states with trigger laws in place that ban abortions will treat chemical abortions in the same manner as surgical abortions.
- Draft model legislation for states to ban chemical abortions.
- Organize public rallies and demonstrations across the country calling for a ban of chemical abortions.
- Partner with legislators on environmental laws to prevent children who have been killed through chemical abortions from being flushed into local sewage and drainage systems.
- Provide educational materials for pro-life organizations and churches regarding the harmful effects of chemical abortions.
- Work with federal, state and local pro-life politicians on detailed public statements regarding banning chemical abortions.
- Network with local life-affirming clinics and pregnancy resource centers on chemical abortion-pill reversal.
Stanton Public Policy Center/Purple Sash Revolution is a women's advocacy and educational group that works on issues of human rights and justice which empower and inspire women. It is affiliated with Stanton Healthcare which has life-affirming women's health clinics in America and internationally.
Mark Harrington, President of Created Equal states:
"Chemical abortion is the biggest challenge we face in protecting preborn children. Now, well over 50 percent of all abortions are pill abortions. The abortion cartel is moving at light speed to extend the gestational age limits on which pill abortions can be prescribed. Currently the abortion pill is almost completely unregulated."
Brandi Swindell, Founder and CEO of Stanton Healthcare, states:
"Our goal is to end chemical abortions through public engagement, education, life-affirming public policy, and legislation. The pro-life community, and all who embrace human rights, must passionately stand against this barbaric practice which kills innocent children, harms women, and damages our environment."
For more information or interviews call:
Rev. Patrick Mahoney at: 540.538.4741
SOURCE Stanton Public Policy Center/Purple Sash Revolution
CONTACT: Rev. Patrick Mahoney, 540-538-4741