Annual Event in Hunterdon County Offers a Family Friendly Day of Spirituality and Entertainment
Contact: Kevin McLaughlin, Resound Marketing, 877-505-2258 x902, firstname.lastname@example.org
FLEMINGTON, N.J., July 26 /Christian Newswire/ -- As Labor Day weekend quickly approaches, Revelation Generation (www.revelationgeneration.org) offers a fun and safe way for the tri-state area to end the summer season. Revelation Generation (September 2, 11 am-10 pm) is a day-long Christian music festival geared towards families and people of all ages, offering a drug and alcohol-free event with live music performances on two stages, activity tents, inflatable amusements, local retail vendors and a food court. The second annual festival will be held at Revelation Farms, a 140-plus ace property in Hunterdon County, NJ. Last year over 4,000 people took part in what is expected to be the event of the summer.
Performers and Speakers
This year’s festival boasts an all-star line up, with performances by popular Christian and “crossover” music artists Newsboys, Relient K, MXPX, Brian Littrell of the Backstreet Boys, Salvador, The Afters, Plumb, House of Heroes, and Nothing More. Featured speakers will include well-known actor Stephen Baldwin, as well as Duffy Robbins, Kurt Schafer, and Justin Lookadoo. All artists and bands will participate in a meet and greet with fans for autographs and pictures throughout the day.
Revelation Generation will feature a full day of activities, with something for everyone:
- Main stage – the main concerts will take place in the evening when all other activities have ceased. Brian Littrell will be performing hit singles from his recently released solo album. Newsboys and Relient K will also be performing along with the other big name artists.
- Edge stage – sure to be a popular area with teens, The Afters will be opening for MxPx on others during the afternoon concerts. There will also be a sporting area featuring ultimate Frisbee and beach volleyball, with beach sand pits, and a high-adrenaline skateboarding demonstration by the King of Kings Skate Team.
- Inflatable amusements area – Simply the Best Inflatables is bringing approximately 15 different amusements to enjoy, including a 24' Dual Lane Slide, 3 Lane Bungee Run, Velcro Wall, Human Foosball, Pedestal Joust, and a Velcro obstacle course called the Tricky Sticky.
- Children’s tent - will feature puppet shows, face painting, and performances by groups such as Rocfish - a Christian entertainment performers who have been touring the US, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa since 2000.
- Vendor tent – this area offers valuable information and resources for the community from ministries, local colleges and drug awareness organizations. Local and Christian vendor will also be selling music, books and t-shirts.
- Worship tent – Paul Colman, guitarist for the Newsboys will be performing an unplugged set. Also performing is the Christopher Wright Band and many of the best worship bands in the state.
“With our own family in mind, we put together another great festival this year and encourage everyone to stay all day as to not miss any of the great music and activities,” said Robert Grom, co-founder of Revelation Generation with wife Kim Grom. “We hope to start an end of the summer tradition where the community and families can come together for a total entertainment and spiritual experience.”
For information about directions, accommodations, and ministry alliances, as well as vendor and sponsorship opportunities, please visit the official concert web site at www.revelationgeneration.org. The site also features free downloads, message board, video, event/artist news, and much more.
Ticket Pricing & Availability
Tickets range from only $14 - $30 and can be purchased at www.itickets.com or by calling the concert office at 908-483-2203. Early bird and group discounts are also available.
About Revelation Generation
Revelation Generation is an annual, day-long Christian Music festival which takes place on Revelation Farms in Frenchtown, N.J., a 140-plus acre property owned by Robert and Kim Grom – original founders of the non-profit organization who have dedicated their farm to many youth events and to raising money for youth-oriented charities. Created as a first-rate entertainment event to celebrate renewal, worship, and fellowship among today’s youth, Revelation Generation brings together the top Christian and “crossover” music artists spanning Rock, Pop, Urban, and Punk with inspiring speakers, demonstrations, activities, and games that the whole family can enjoy. For more information, visit www.revelationgeneration.org.