New Lyric Video Dropping Friday, "The Story's Not Over"
Film, Book, Greatest Hits Album Coming 2020
NEWS PROVIDED BY
Dec. 13, 2019
NASHVILLE, Dec. 13, 2019 /Christian Newswire/ -- Grammy-nominated singer/songwriter Jeremy Camp is celebrating a whirlwind of a season, having "Dead Man Walking" become a #1 single, The Story's Not Over debut as a #1 album, and experiencing career-highlight adds at radio, along with successful video views and streaming for the new album. Additionally, Jeremy is dropping the lyric single for title track "The Story's Not Over" on Friday, December 13th.
"I'm blown away at the stories I've heard from people on how these songs have impacted them. I'm so excited about 2020 and all that's in store," said Camp.
Camp will soon gear up to join the winter/spring "MercyMe 20/20" tour which kicks off February 13, 2020. Additionally, he'll be releasing a marriage book with his wife Adrienne, In Unison (April, 7 2020, Harvest House). Camp will also be releasing a greatest hits album in February 2020.
Perhaps the biggest news of all is the March 13, 2020 release of the film I STILL BELIEVE, which chronicles Camp's personal story and stars KJ Apa, Britt Robertson, Shania Twain and Gary Sinise. With the tagline "One Love Can Change Your Life," the Lionsgate/Kingdom Story Company film is an inspiring love story for the ages.
Camp's latest album The Story's Not Over is available here.
- #1 Christian Radio Single – "Dead Man Walking"
- Biggest add date of his career, with 64 stations out-of-the-box
- #1 Debut on Top Christian Albums – The Story's Not Over
- The Story's Not Over video content amassed over 8.5M views and 14.4M streams
- New lyric video for title track "The Story's Not Over" debuts Friday December, 13th
ABOUT JEREMY CAMP:
Throughout his 17-year career, Capitol CMG artist Jeremy Camp has established himself with landmark accolades including:
- Holds title for most #1s among solo artists on the Christian Airplay chart
- Billboard's #2 artist of the Decade in 2010
- 40 #1 radio hits across all formats
- 4 RIAA certified gold albums and 1 gold single
- 1 Grammy nomination, 3 American Music Award nominations & 4 ASCAP Songwriter of the Year Awards
Jeremy has also authored an autobiography, I Still Believe (2013, Tyndale) and toured the world, sharing his music in more than 36 countries, and his organization, Speaking Louder Ministries, has allowed him to travel to Brazil, Guatemala, Ukraine, Japan and Kyrgyzstan.
CONTACT: Jennifer Willingham, 615-483-4729, firstname.lastname@example.org