Beautiful and Redesigned Full-Color Edition of Bestselling The Woman's Study Bible Offers Renewal, Hope, and Transformation
Contact: Trinity McFadden, 616-698-3514
NASHVILLE, March 24, 2017 /Christian Newswire/ -- Since the publication of the first edition of The Woman's Study Bible, over 1.5 million copies have been sold. Now The Woman's Study Bible is available in a beautiful full-color redesign, inviting women to receive God's truth for balance, hope, and transformation.
"The Woman's Study Bible poignantly reveals the Word of God to women and includes special features designed to speak to a woman's heart," says Daniel Marrs, associate publisher, Thomas Nelson Bible Group. "Scripture-based insights appear throughout the Bible text, helping women understand how godly womanhood grows from an identity as a Christ-follower and as a child of the Kingdom."
The Woman's Study Bible reflects the contributions of over 80 women from a wide variety of ethnic, denominational, educational, and occupational backgrounds.
Features of The Women's Study Bible include:
- Beautiful full-color design throughout
- Detailed biographical portraits of over 100 biblical women
- Thousands of extensive verse-by-verse study notes
- Over 300 in-text topical articles on relevant issues
- Insightful essays by women who are recognized experts in the fields of theology, biblical studies, archaeology, and philosophy
- Book introductions and outlines
- Hundreds of full-color in-text maps, charts, timelines, and family trees
- Quotes from godly women throughout history
- Set of full-page maps of the biblical world
- Topical index
The Woman's Study Bible goes on sale March 28, 2017, and is available in five bindings:
- ISBN 9780718086749, Hardcover, Full-Color, 2,112 pages, $49.99
- ISBN 9780718086831, Cloth over Board, Pink Floral, Full-Color, 2,112 pages, $79.99
- ISBN 9780718086824, Cloth over Board, Pink Floral, Full-Color, Indexed, 2,112 pages, $89.99
- ISBN 9780718086770, Imitation Leather, Brown/Burgundy, Full-Color, 2,112 pages, $79.99
- SBN 9780718086862, Imitation Leather, Brown/Burgundy, Full-Color, Indexed, 2,112 pages, $89.99
To request review or giveaway copies, contact Bethany Carlson at email@example.com.
About Thomas Nelson: Thomas Nelson is a world leading publisher and provider of Christian content and has been providing readers with quality inspirational product for more than 200 years. As part of HarperCollins Christian Publishing, Inc., the publishing group provides multiple formats of award-winning Bibles, books, gift books, cookbooks, curriculum and digital content, with distribution of its products in more than 100 countries. Thomas Nelson, is headquartered in Nashville, TN. For additional information visit www.thomasnelson.com.