Can Mitt Romney Serve Two Masters? The Mormon Church Versus The Office Of The Presidency of the United States of America
Contact: Kay Bell, 910-270-0411, AngelPublicity@aol.com
HAMPSTEAD, N.C., Sept. 20, 2012 /Christian Newswire/ -- Hear Tricia on THE JANET PARSHALL SHOW on Mormonism versus Christianity:
If Romney becomes President, it is estimated that over one million people, worldwide, will be lured in to the false religion of Mormonism. Because Mormons are calling themselves "Christians" now, we must be armed with the facts in order to protect even Christians from being pulled in to the cult of Mormonism that could greatly affect their eternal salvation. It is imperative that the Christian Church become pro-active in educating the flocks.
The author is a conservative Christian, a registered Republican, and a former Mormon Bishop's daughter. Although Ms. Erickson is not a Barack Obama supporter, she warns that when the facts on Romney are examined, there should be great concern for the future of our country if he is seated in the Office Of The Presidency. This is NOT a Kennedy Catholic scenario. Mitt's Mormonism and The Mormon Plan For America should cause great concern for the American People. While revealing the documented facts, the book reads like an exciting novel because, in this book, the truth is truly stranger than fiction. From the secret Mormon Temple Ceremonies (USA Today Magazine featured a 2000 word excerpt of this chapter of the book in its July, 2012 issue) to the racist history of the Mormon Church to the outlandish White Horse Prophecy Mormon Plan for America, what has been hidden is revealed.
The author has already performed hundreds of TV & radio interviews including Fox News Channel, CNN and many Christian media show plus hundreds of print articles and social media discussions have been achieved and are ongoing. You may go here for a preview of the interviews: triciaerickson.tumblr.com.
On The book: Former Mormon Bishop's Daughter and Political Commentator Reveals Real Story on Mitt Romney!
Part I: "While he attempts to portray Mormonism as just another Christian Religion, Mitt Romney counts on his skills to shift our attention away from what he truly believes. If the American people knew what he truly believed, they would surely not place him in the highest office in the land."
Mitt Romney Believes:
- He will become a "god" in the afterlife in which he will be given his own kingdom/planet where he will call his wife, Ann, into, in order to have relations to populate with spirit children
- Satan is Jesus' literal brother
- Jesus was NOT born of a virgin birth
- In a religion that's history is full of racism against Black Americans, native Americans, Jews and more
- The Mormon Church will become the Government Of God in the millennial reign with Jesus to rule the whole earth
Part II: How did Mitt Romney perform as Governor of Massachusetts? Is he truly qualified to turn around the economy? What's the real story on his often changing stances?
Mitt Romney is NO CONSERVATIVE
- He is the Father of Gay Marriage to America
- He was the Father of Government Mandated Healthcare to America and signed-in-to-law $50.00 co-pay tax funded abortions as a "healthcare benefit" under his signature plan
- He Flip-flopped on abortion over 7 times and gave Planned Parenthood an instrumental role on his healthcare policy board after his pro-life "conversion"
- Massachusetts ranked in the bottom 4 in job creation under Romney's Governorship and ranked the third highest state for population loss from 2002 to 2006
- He passed over GOP lawyers for three quarters of his 36 judicial vacancies as governor, instead, tapping registered democrats and independents, including two gay lawyers who supported gay rights
About the author:
Tricia Erickson -- author (a Christian Conservative) was the first Damage Control/Crisis Management Specialist in the country as stated by Barbara Walters on the show "20/20". Tricia is also a political consultant and on-air contributor. She has opined on hundreds of local and national news and entertainment TV and radio shows/networks.
You may purchase this book here: