We are the most effective way to get your press release into the hands of reporters and news producers.
our client list.
Who is Mikey Weinstein? Read His Own Vulgar Words Hating Christians and Jews in the U.S. Military
Sign a Free Petition to Your Congressman Here:
Contact: Dr. Klingenschmitt, 719-360-5132, email@example.com
WASHINGTON, May 2, 2013 /Christian Newswire/ -- This week President Obama's Pentagon reportedly confirmed consulting the anti-Christian activist Mikey Weinstein before officially threatening to court-martial soldiers who talk about Jesus Christ.
Who is Mikey Weinstein, and why is he trusted to advise the Pentagon? Read Mikey's own litany of vulgar, hateful words against millions of evangelical Christians and Jews who serve in the U.S. military:
- Mikey Weinstein has declared war on millions of Christians, saying on tape "We are at war with a sub-set of evangelical Christianity...how many? Roughly 12.6% of the American public or 38 million people."
- Mikey Weinstein has reportedly sued Christians, or the Military to silence Christians 5 times, and failed in all 5 lawsuits, with 0 surviving to trial. Despite his failure he feigns expertise on the Constitution, threatening to sue again.
- Mikey Weinstein reportedly told one inteviewer: "The biggest crime I accuse the religious right of and it's a blood libel, a crime against humanity is torturing that concept...My response is: F**k you. F**k you. How dare you?"
- Mikey Weinstein routinely threatens violence, reportedly saying "When I see anti-Semitism, I don't f**king care if I live or die, someone's going to get a f**king beating."
- Mikey Weinstein reportedly demanded the Army court-martial its Chief of Chaplains for announcing an interfaith day of prayer: "The Military Religious Freedom Foundation [MRFF] sought Maj. Gen. Douglas Carver's ouster on the day Carver designated for prayer and fasting for chaplains...Foundation President Mikey Weinstein...alleging widespread religious discrimination within the military called Wednesday for the Army to court martial its chief of chaplains..."
- Mikey Weinstein reportedly hires eight different law firms and five PR agencies to wage his war against Christians, saying "It's time to stop doing nothing...I'm now going to lay down in a withering field of fire, kick ass, take names and leave sucking chest wounds...We are at war, I agree with my friend...We are at war."
- Mikey Weinstein reportedly described his anti-Christian organization MRFF: "We are a weapon. We're a militant organization. Our job is to kick ass, take names, lay down a withering field of fire, and leave sucking chest wounds on this unconstitutional heart of darkness, if you will, this imperious fascistic contagion of unconstitutional triumphalism."
- Mikey Weinstein targets evangelical Christian chaplains, reportedly saying: "Either you stay quiet and let the evangelical chaplains shape a generation of the most powerful instrument of death the world has ever known into an army for Jesus, or you speak up. I couldn't stay quiet...today we face a new danger; the rise of the 'fundamentalist Christian, parachurch, military corporate proselytizing complex.'"
- Mikey Weinstein reportedly threatened violence to a former Navy Chaplain, saying "I would like to beat the s**t out of him in a boxing ring or in an alley behind a Safeway." Mikey later sued (and failed) to stop the Chaplain from publicly praying the Psalms to God.
- Mikey Weinstein is now being sued for defamation by that same chaplain, who is accepting donations to the "Sue Mikey Weinstein Fund."
- Mikey Weinstein reportedly denigrates Pentecostal Christians, saying "Our Pentagon has been turned into a Pentacostalgon, and our department of defense has been turned into an imperious, vicioustic, contagion of unconstitutional triumphalism by people that want to kill us, or have their version of Jesus kill us, if we don't accept their Biblical worldview."
- Mikey Weinstein reportedly traded in his yellow Viper in 2006 (which may have replaced the red one he had in 2004) for a Lotus, and who took home compensation of more than $250,000 from his non-profit organization in 2008.
- Mikey Weinstein labels Bible-believing Christians as monsters, writing that "those evil, fundamentalist Christian creatures and their spiritual heirs have taken refuge behind flimsy, well-worn, gauze-like euphemistic facades such as 'family values' and ‘religious liberty.'"
- Mikey Weinstein reportedly said: "General Petraeus has, by his own hand, become a quintessential poster child of this fundamentalist Christian religious predation, via his unadulterated and shocking public endorsement of a book touting both Christian supremacy and exceptionalism...Petraeus's immediate dismissal and trial by General Courts-Martial under Article 134 is not merely warranted but demanded!"
- Mikey Weinstein reportedly called Sarah Palin a "virulently homophobic, virulently misogynistic, virulently anti-Semitic and Islamophobic... premillennial, dispensational, reconstructionist, dominionist, evangelical, fundamentalist Christian."
- Mikey Weinstein reportedly believes Bible-believing Christians are like the Taliban, saying "Basically what we're facing are Fundamentalist, Dominionist Christians that are preying --- P-R-A-Y and P-R-E-Y -- on non-Fundamentalist Christians including in many respects other evangelical Christians that are just not fundamentalist Christians, telling them that, 'you may think you were Christian enough for us but you're not. And as a result, you will burn eternally in the fires of Hell along with the Jews.'"
- Mikey Weinstein reportedly makes anti-Semitic comments against Jews: "They're bad. That includes our folks, the Orthodox, the others...The JWV has no spine. I've been completely depressed. They haven't reached out at all, they seem to have absolutely no balls whatsoever. Somehow I think they and the ADL, Abe Foxman, have confused circumcision with castration. I don't see any balls at all from any of them, so my response is 'go back to collecting your dues.'"
- Mikey Weinstein reportedly blames evangelical Christians for the Holocaust, saying "I'm not just talking about the Holocaust or the Inquisition or the four Crusades, I'm not just talking about the Black Plague; it's the transition from Plan A to Plan B. In Plan A, evangelical Christians with a smile on their face will ask you to please, please, please accept their biblical worldview of Jesus. The problem with that is, inevitably, Plan A morphs into Plan B. They stop asking so nicely, and then you have the Holocaust, the pogroms, the Inquisition..."
- Mikey Weinstein reportedly believes religious people may not wear a military uniform: "Whatever religious belief you have Judaism, Christian, agnostic, et cetera wear whatever clothes you want, you just can't wear Uncle Sam's clothes. What is so hard to understand about this?"
- Mikey Weinstein reportedly threatened NAE President and Pastor Ted Haggard with a fistfight.
- Mikey Weinstein reportedly was asked if he wants to ban people from saying "God bless you" when someone sneezes, and replied: "If standing up for the Constitution makes you a godless secular leftist or an arch secularist, well, like I've said before, gee, you say that like it's a bad thing."
- Mikey Weinstein labels evangelical Christians as terrorists, reportedly saying "We are facing a national security threat in this country that is every bit as significant in magnitude, width and breadth internally as that presented externally by the now-resurgent Taliban and al-Qaeda...We are facing an absolute fundamentalist Christianisation -- a Talibanisation -- of the US Marine Corps, Army, Navy, and Air Force."
- Mikey Weinstein believes that Christian groups like the American Family Association (AFA), the Family Research Council (FRC), and the Chaplains Alliance for Religious Liberty (CARL) are correctly characterized as "hate groups" by the Southern Poverty Law Center.
- Mikey Weinstein reportedly threatened Christian soldiers who talk about Jesus with nuclear missiles, saying "we're very close to going back in again with nuclear-tipped missiles to lay down that withering field of fire and leave sucking chest wounds to protect the right of members of our US Military from not being forced to accept a particular religious faith over all others."
- Mikey Weinstein reportedly labels many popular Christian fellowship groups the "draconian spectre of command influence to push this weaponised Gospel of Jesus Christ. It's very digital, one and zero. Either you accept our view, or either we or our version of Jesus will have to kill you, and our version of Jesus will light you up on fire for Eternity, so you're really gonna be dead."
- Mikey Weinstein hates Christians who support Jews in Israel, reportedly saying: "They love us to death. Literally that. They've got to place us in Israel. They've got to make sure there's Israeli hegemony over as much as of the Middle East as possible. They have so much to do... 'We love you Jews. We love you Jews.' (claps hands) 'Places everyone, all the Jews go to Israel. We gotta strengthen Israel.'... Supportive of Israel and Judaism for their own twisted agenda, eh? That's f**ked up, bigtime!"
- Mikey Weinstein reportedly calls evangelicals in the military "a virulently dominionist, fundamentalist evangelical Christian element within the Pentagon. They would prefer this to be the 'Pentecostalgon,' not the Pentagon.... they don't have the mental wherewithal to understand that to a person who isn't an evangelical Christian, you're calling our faith a cancer."
- Mikey Weinstein reportedly believes "evangelicals are trying to turn his beloved military into a 'frickin' faith-based initiative.' These people should be court-martialed."
- Mikey Weinstein reportedly believes a Jewish chaplain should be court-martialed. Concerning a Messianic Jewish chaplain who may have intercepted materials intended for an Orthodox Soldier while deployed to Iraq, Mikey reportedly said "that chaplain should be immediately court martialed. He should be f**king court martialed. I'm speaking as a JAG... Charges should be referred against him immediately for a general court martial."
- Mikey Weinstein routinely compares evangelical Christians to terrorists, reportedly saying "It's a fundamentalist Christian-Constitution fight...This represents a perfect, quintessential example of the fact that our United States military has become infused, essentially, with the Christian mirror image of the type of Islam that is pushed by al-Qaida and the Taliban."
QUESTION: WHY DO SENIOR PENTAGON OFFICIALS FOLLOW MIKEY'S ADVICE? TAKE ACTION.
SIGN A FREE PETITION TO YOUR CONGRESSMAN HERE:
Please donate to the "Sue Mikey Weinstein Fund."
For interviews, contact Chaplain Gordon James Klingenschmitt, PhD, 719-360-5132, firstname.lastname@example.org. Who is Chaplain Klingenschmitt? Bio here: prayinjesusname.org/invite-speaker