Contact: Pastor Steven Andrew, USA Christian Ministries, 877-537-8734
SAN JOSE, Calif., June 27, 2012 /Christian Newswire/ -- "The down economy, $15.8 trillion debt and Barack Obama trying to remove Christian liberty are Biblical signs of God's judgment for our nation's sins. To have God's blessings, Americans must repent," says Pastor Steven Andrew, president of USA Christian Ministries.
The pastor is calling denominations, pastors and Christians to seven months of national repentance from July 1st to January 31st. He believes much can be done in seven months and wants every Christian to get involved in turning the USA from our national sins so God will heal our land (2Chronicles 7:13-14). See here.
"It is time to wake up. God has shown me and the Bible teaches that the next judgments will be war in the USA, natural disasters and division/civil war if Americans don't turn to God (Deuteronomy 28, Leviticus 26)," he explains.
The Christian leader is calling for national repentance of:
- Foreign gods / false gods (Exodus 20:3)
- Voting for non-Christians, including Obama and Romney (2 Chronicles 19:2, Exodus 18:21)
- Not including God in government, schools and courts (Mark 12:30, 2 Chronicles 15:2)
- Taking the Holy Bible and Christian prayer out of schools (Ephesians 6:4, Isaiah 59:21)
- 54-plus million abortions (Exodus 20:13)
- Homosexual "marriage" and sexual sins (1 Corinthians 6:9-11, Leviticus 18:22, 2 Peter 2:6), and
- Lukewarm apathy, including pastors not preaching repentance or speaking for God politically (Revelation 3:16, Matthew 5:13-16)
"God wants to show mercy to the USA and forgive our sins because of Jesus' sacrifice, but Christians must stand up for God. Christians can call talk shows, blog, email and call friends to call for repentance," he says.
"What is your denomination and church doing for the USA to repent of these sins? If your pastor doesn't preach repentance, he is a friend of the world and not a pastor," he continues.
His book "Making A Strong Christian Nation" explains God's plan to heal the USA. He says, "'Making A Strong Christian Nation' gives God's answers to the issues brought up in 'The Harbinger' book."
"If a church, ministry or Christian TV network loves God, then they will call for Americans to repent," he says.
Pastor Steven Andrew is advertising repentance across the USA these seven months and is providing new resources for the church, including an upcoming campaign calling Christians to stand up for God's marriage in every state. You can financially support the ministry here.