NEWS PROVIDED BY
Feb. 6, 2020
ATLANTA, Feb. 6, 2020 /Christian Newswire/ -- Headed into its 13th year, The Orange Conference is excited to announce Orange Labs, an all-day, limited seating, interactive masterclass experience. This conference for entire family ministry teams will be held April 29-May 1, with Orange Labs kicking off the event. Attendees will receive personal guidance from leading ministry experts and collaborate with like-minded ministry leaders.
Designed to help take each attendee's ministry to the next level, Orange Labs will provide knowledgeable guides, practical tools, a plan of action, and friends who can help him or her reach their goals. Four interactive sessions are included with registration, and event-goers can choose one topic to focus on for the day.
Topics and speakers for the 2020 sessions include:
- Jon Acuff and Tripp Crosby: Developing a messaging strategy that attracts your community
- Sherry Surratt and Meaghan Wall: Improving your ministry for kids with special needs
- Kristen Ivy and Kara Powell: Partnering with parents in a way that matters to them
- Mike Foster and Nona Jones: Creating a culture of health for yourself and your team
- Trey McKnight and Katie Edwards: Recruiting, training, and celebrating volunteers in youth ministry
- Gina McClain and Bobby Ikebudu: Recruiting, training, and celebrating volunteers in kids ministry
- Dan Scott and Ashley Bohinc: Improving your weekly experience to engage preteens
- Virginia Ward and Mike Clear: Using 5 gauges to evaluate your kids and student ministry
Orange Labs will be held on Wednesday, April 29th, prior to The Orange Conference opening session. Drawing a crowd of over 8,000 family ministry leaders each year, The Orange Conference is a mainstay for those who want to rethink the way the Church and home work together. Attendees come back annually to grow personally, realign with their team, network with other ministry leaders, and have fun.
Registration for The Orange Conference and Orange Labs is open, and a separate ticket is required for each. Lunch is included with Orange Labs, and seating is limited. For more information, visit www.TheOrangeConference.com.
Orange, a division of The reThink Group, is a nonprofit providing resources to help churches engage kids, partner with parents, and equip volunteers. Their curriculum combines child development and theology to create a comprehensive strategy for every phase of a kid’s life to influence their faith from birth to graduation. Orange also hosts training opportunities for senior pastors, church leaders, ministry volunteers, and parents. www.ThinkOrange.com
CONTACT: Lindsay Gonzalez, 866-343-4874, firstname.lastname@example.org