Contact: Lynda Sullivan, 740-859-2344
YORKVILLE, Ohio, Aug. 24, 2016 /Christian Newswire/ -- The award winning duo of the year the Chrisagis Brothers put together the second annual Legends event 2016. This year they showcased the Fab Five:
- The anointed balladeer with a missionary heart one of Christian Music's most beloved singer / songwriters - Scott Wesley Brown
- From Santana to Hosanna the rock star who changed the face of Christian Music forever - Leon Patillo
- The Big Band Crooner a true legend with one of the strongest voices in music - Dave Boyer
- The multi Grammy Award winner, 7 Dove Awards and 11 top hits - Bruce Carroll
- The preacher crying out in the wilderness like John the Baptist - who had 21 hit songs that hit number 1 on the charts - Steve Camp
The crowds went nuts and revival hit Bethel Park, Pennsylvania as the artists took the stage. The Chrisagis Brothers sang the opening song and hosted the event which was a variety type show. Throughout the night videos from Evie, Honeytree, Steve Archer, Farrell & Farrell, Chuck Girard, Kim Boyce, Greg Nelson, & Word Record's Dusty Wells played greetings. There were also heartfelt tributes to such greats as Larry Norman "If I were a singer"- sung by Steve Camp & Laurie Labishak, Mark Heard performed a tribute version of "Castaway" by Bruce Carroll & Becki Hedrick, and a tribute to Walter Hawkins "Oh Happy Day" was performed by Leon Patillo, Brian Chrisagis & a 70 voice choir that got the entire audience up and rocking. The night included two dance groups for two different numbers and an American Tribute with Veterans and flags. The power points ran through every song and it made the show a huge production like you would see in Las Vegas.
Then Dave Boyer and the Chrisagis Brothers paid tribute to the Gaithers by singing a medley of their songs. Emotions ran high as Scott Wesley Brown and Shawn Chrisagis sang a new song "Finally There" paying tribute to all those who carried the message of Jesus and are in Heaven today. The Holy Spirit ministered in a powerful way as Steve Camp gave the message and alter call.
For more info on next years Legends please log onto: chrisagisbrothersminitries.org