Contact: Marian Chadwick, NOCSSM, 972-712-8818
FRISCO, Texas, May 17, 2016 /Christian Newswire/ -- The National Organization of Church Security & Safety Management (NOCSSM™) will present its 12th NOCSSM Annual Church Security Conference to be held at New Life Church in Colorado Springs on August 5th and 6th, 2016.
"This conference will be the premier church security event of the year, featuring what we believe to be the absolute best minds in the world on the subject of church security.
"Each year we try to have new speakers and new subject matter to add to our attendee's security skill set." says Chuck Chadwick (President of NOCSSM). "This year is no different. It is hard for me to believe that we have been helping to protect our church families by providing 'Real Solutions' for the 'Real World' of church security for over twelve years."
Special sessions this year will include:
- Chuck Chadwick | President of NOCSSM, Gatekeepers Security Services and Christian Security Institute
- TOPICS: Tactical Tools of the Well Prepared Gatekeeper
- Training to Prevail
- Bob Klamser | Executive Director of Crisis Consulting International
- TOPICS: The Terrorism Threat to Churches and Faith-Based Organizations
- New U.S. Policy on Kidnapping of Americans Overseas
- Jeff Kowell | Director of Life Safety at New Life Church
- TOPIC: Security Team Formation and Training
- Gregory S. Love | Founder and Director of MinistrySafe
- TOPIC: Sexual Abuse in the Church
- Carl Chinn | Speaker and Author
- TOPICS: The 10 Deadliest Church Attacks in US History
- New Life Church Shooting (Friday night)
While not all churches have the degree of concern as a mega-church, every church wants to meet the unthinkable with a degree of preparedness.
The two-day conference is the best training attendees can get and a great value to every church.
For further details, go to www.nocssm.org
The National Organization of Church Security and Safety Management (NOCSSM™) is dedicated to church security and safety issues through the implementation of security and safety measures specifically designed and time tested for churches.
Chuck Chadwick - firstname.lastname@example.org
The National Organization of Church Security & Safety Management (NOCSSM™)