Graphic Halloween/Horror 'Obama Nightmare' Ad Airs in 7 Battleground States. (Welcome to Hell, David Axelrod.) Five Federal Candidates Will Run 'Obama Nightmare' Over 200 Times
Cites Include Washington DC, Miami, West Palm, Cincinnati, Denver, Pittsburgh, Des Moines -- Full List Below -- See both nightmare ads at www.ProLifeCandidates.com
Federal Law requires TV stations to run ads of Federal Candidates, uncensored, and unedited
Contact: Juan Lepanto, 304-289-3700
WASHINGTON, Oct. 31, 2012 /Christian Newswire/ -- Background: 5 Federal candidates are running "Halloween," "horror-like" ads: the "Obama Nightmare" on Islam, and the "Obama Nightmare" on Abortion.
Those candidates today begin running nearly 200 runs of the "Nightmare Ad," recently featured in The Weekly Standard.
The following candidates, in the following cities, have purchased over 200 ads on local news shows that will air in swing states:
- Ads in Cincinnati OH, David Lewis for Congress, KY-4
- Ads in DesMoines, Davenport, and Cedar Rapids IA, George Krail for Congress, IA-1
- Ads in DesMoines, Davenport, Cedar Rapids, Ottumwa IA, and Quincy IL for Alan Aversa, IA-2
- Ads in Miami, Ft. Laud, and West Palm Beach FL; Wash DC, Pitt PA, Cincinnati OH, Wheeling WV, Steubenville OH, Charleston, Huntington WV, Denver CO, for Randall Terry for US House, and Randall Terry for President.
Full list of exact cities, stations, shows, and times below. More ads will follow over the last three days of the election.
The abortion Nightmare TV ad shows a woman in a nightmare -- seeing babies murdered under Obama's policies -- while Obama's voice intones: "I believe in Roe vs. Wade...I don't want my daughters punished with a baby." Horrific images of aborted children fill her nightmare; she wakes in a cold sweat and says: "I can't vote for Obama again."
The Muslim Nightmare shows a woman in a nightmare -- seeing Christians murdered by Muslims -- while Obama's voice intones: "I have known Islam on three continents, before coming to the region where it was first revealed. That experience guides my conviction." She wakes in a cold sweat and says, "I can't vote for Obama again."
Federal law requires TV stations to air the ads of federal candidates unedited and uncensored.
Randall Terry states:
"Our mission is simple...bring down the Obama Presidency under the weight of the innocent blood he has shed.
"While some of the media may choose to ignore us, marginalize, or ridicule us, millions and millions of voters will see these Nightmare ads, and some of them who thought they would vote for Obama will be shaken from their stupor, come to their senses, and refuse to vote for him on November 6.
"If enough Christians refuse to have blood on their hands by voting for Obama, we will succeed in our mission.
"And may the Obama Presidency rot on the ash heap of history. Welcome to hell, David Axelrod."
Final Note: A total of 12 candidates are running blistering ads against Obama in nine battleground states. The ads all contain horrifying images of aborted babies, and a stern warning to Christians to refuse to vote for Obama, lest they share in his guilt for murdering the unborn, and attacking the Church.
(Names, district, and area where TV ads will be seen)
- Alan Aversa, IA-2: Central, Eastern Iowa/Western Illinois
- George Krail, IA-1: Central, Eastern Iowa
- David Macko, OH-14: Cleveland, OH
- Angela Michael, IL-15: St. Louis MO
- Andrew Beacham, KY-2: Northern KY, Evansville IN
- David Lewis, KY-4: Cincinnati OH, Northern KY
- Stan Vaughan, NV-1: Las Vegas, NV
- Russell Best, NV-2: Reno, NV
- Virginia Fuller, CA-11: San Francisco, CA
- Daniel Botelho, MA-9: Boston MA, New Hampshire
- Randall Terry, FL-20: Miami/Ft.Laud/W Palm Beach FL
- Randall Terry For President: Wash DC/Pitt PA/Cinn OH/Wheeling WV/Steubenville OH/Charleston, Huntington WV/Denver CO
All ads can be seen at www.ProLifeCandidates.com
Please Note: The following times and stations ONLY reflect the airing of the Nightmare ads.
Hundreds of other graphic ads are running in the battleground states of FL, NV, IA, CO, OH, VA, PA, MO, and NH by a total of 12 federal candidates.
Markets, Stations, Shows, and Times for Nightmare ads can be seen at www.ProLifeCandidates.com
Paid For by Terry For President Campaign Committee