New Rose 'Then and Now' Bible Map Atlas: 5 Great Features Every Bible Student Needs
Contact: Kelsey Seitz, 310-353-2108
TORRANCE, Calif., March 20, 2013 /Christian Newswire/ -- There are a lot of Bible atlases on the market today, but how do you choose the best one? You want an atlas that really helps you understand the Bible: the people and the places. The new Rose "Then and Now" Bible Map Atlas gives you what your Bible study really needs.
- Clear plastic overlays with modern-day cities and countries show you where Bible places are today. These overlays lay on top of the large regional maps. No other topographic atlas has this.
- More than 120 full-color highly accurate topographical maps, developed by the top map publisher in Israel.
- Incredible insights into the lives of your 30 favorite Bible characters.
- No one knows the land better than author Dr. Paul Wright, president of Jerusalem University College on the slopes of Mt. Zion. Paul lives in the Holy Land, and has for years.
- Maps include Dr. Wright's fantastic notes and arrows so you can understand the movement of people and nations -- at a glance.
Why is that so important?
The Bible was written 1900-3500 years ago, and it takes for granted that we -- the readers -- already understand the geography and politics of each region. The problem is that we don't live there and we don't know what it was like 3000 years ago!
Fortunately Paul Wright has studied the culture, politics, and personality of Israel. He knows the lands of Abraham, Moses, David, and Ruth. He has a gift for writing and story telling. He opens up this world in ways you've never seen.
- Find out why David's clever understanding of geography led to his marriage to Ahinoam of Jezreel (Hint: It had to do with where she lived).
- Discover why Naomi, in the Book of Ruth, couldn't just move back to Bethlehem after her husband's death and use his land again.
- Find out why Moses and the Children of Israel took the long southern trek from Egypt to the Promised Land, rather than the direct route.
"In [Paul Wright's] capable hands readers will see the characters of the Bible come to life in the context of the very real world in which they lived. Whether readers have been through the Bible fifty times or this is their first, the pictures, maps and extremely readable text will lead them to fresh insight into this greatest of stories." -- Dr. John Walton, Professor of Old Testament, Wheaton College
If you really want to understand the stories of your key Bible people such as Abraham and Isaac, Moses, Deborah, David and Solomon, Esther, Ezra and Nehemiah, and more -- you will love the new Rose "Then and Now" Bible Map Atlas (ISBN 9781596365346).
SAVE! Buy the book, get the PDF FREE -- limited time offer.
Just $39.99, plus shipping and handling. (That's a $36 savings! The regular price for both is $76.98).
If you order it today, you'll get the PDF version now and the printed book will be shipped. The PDF version is perfect for your computer or iPad or tablet. It's fully searchable and printable. You can start using it right away.
Order this amazing atlas today. Go to: tinyurl.com/BibleAtlas. This offer expires soon, so order now.