Contact: Stacey Holliday, Concerned Women for America, 202-488-7000 ext. 126, email@example.com
WASHINGTON, June 29 /Christian Newswire/ -- Concerned Women for America (CWA) policy experts will be available to address Independence Day themes over the next several days.
Many patriotic issues are under debate as we celebrate America’s founding. These include:
- Celebrating what it means to be an American in today’s immigration debate
- Flag Burning or Judicial Nominees
- Which should come first: the nominations and votes of qualified judges or the passage of the Flag Burning Amendment?
- Pledge Protection Act
- The Pledge of Allegiance has been struck by the courts. Should Congress take it out of the hands of the courts?
- “In God We Trust”
- Congress contemplates a resolution to honor the 50th Anniversary on July 30 of “In God We Trust” as our nation’s motto.
Please contact Stacey Holliday at 202.488.7000, extension 126, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an interview with a CWA expert.
Concerned Women for America is the nation’s largest public policy women’s organization.