President Obama degraded the Office with liberal Stewart's help
Contact: Peter LaBarbera, President, Americans for Truth about Homosexuality, 630-717-7631, email@example.com
MEDIA ADVISORY, Oct. 29 /Christian Newswire/ -- The following is submitted by Peter LaBarbera, President of Americans for Truth about Homosexuality:
Barack Obama may be setting new highs when it comes to presidential appointments of People Practicing Homosexuality (PPH) in his administration -- already more than 150, according to AP -- but he's setting new lows everywhere else. Yesterday, leftie Comedy Central "anchor” Jon Stewart referred to the Commander-in-Chief as "dude" in the course of his half-hour interview with Obama. (Obama is the first president to appear on the show.)
Read liberal Washington Post writer Dana Milbank's slam on Obama and his appearance ("On Comedy Central, the joke was on President Obama Wednesday night") HERE, and watch the "dude" reference in context starting at about 1:45 on Part 3 of the videos of the Daily Show interview HERE.
I agree with this comment responding to a YouTube critical of Obama's Daily Show disaster: "Obama has diminished himself so many times enough already that even liberals don't treat him with presidential respect." We at AFTAH are not nearly as cool as Jon Stewart, and don't have anything approaching his cultural sway (especially with young people), but here are some questions and comments we wish he would have delivered to the Dude-in-Chief:
• Dude, stop undermining our military by using illegal means to homosexualize it (under the existing law that only Congress can change, homosexuals are barred from serving in the Armed Forces; see www.cmrlink.org);
• Dude, abortion is the murder of an innocent life; stop promoting it and don't make taxpayers subsidize it;
• Dude, aren't you trashing the Defense of Marriage Act and the Constitution by granting via Executive Order marriage-type benefits to homosexual "spouses"?;
• On the same point: dude, you really pulled the wool over America's eyes (and Rick Warren's...) with all that talk in the 2008 campaign about how you believe marriage should be preserved as between a man and a woman. If that were true, why didn't you use your Bully Pulpit to criticize the activist judge who recently single-handedly overturned California's Proposition 8 -- even though this marriage-defense amendment passed in a statewide referendum?
• Dude, homosexuality is a sin, according to the Big Guy Upstairs who created the world, so could you stop celebrating homosexual "pride" and promoting "gay' identities to impressionable young people?
• Speaking of which: dude, do you get to change God's transcendent moral code just because you're the coolest cat who ever sat in the Oval Office (the pro-homosexuality-obsessed Jon Stewart also might ask that of himself...);
• Dude, fire Kevin Jennings. He hates Bible-believing Christians (at least those who object to his homosexual lifestyle) -- and the organization he founded, GLSEN (Gay, Lesbian, Straight Education Network), promotes reckless sexual behavior and gender confusion to minors; what message are you sending by stubbornly keeping this bigoted extremist on the Obama Team?
• Dude, stop making a sham of your public profession to be a Christian by using your tremendous executive powers to distort historic Christian teachings -- and promote sexual immorality as a "right" and abortion-on-demand as a "choice";
• Dude, before you made that YouTube video about bullied gay youth, shouldn't you at least have looked into the massive health risks linked to gay sex? Is the proper response to bullying to promote dangerous lifestyles and identities based on unnatural and unhealthy behaviors?
• Dude, we get it: you respect Muslims, but enough with the "America is not a Christian nation" comments already;
• Dude, since you respect Muslims so much, why not learn from their strong moral disapproval of homosexuality and abortion?
• Dude, a federal bill granting "civil rights" based on homosexuality and gender confusion (ENDA, the Employment Non-Discrimination Act) will be used to take away the rights of other citizens who disagree with homosexuality. What about their "civil rights"?; in fact, the woman you appointed to the E.E.O.C., Chai Feldblum, has essentially affirmed that the courts will grant superior rights to homosexuals at the expense of Americans' religious liberties; "Gays win, Christians lose," she says; is that fair in a nation founded on religious liberty?
• Dude, why don't you expand your vision by "vetoing" Political Correctness and inviting some EX-"gays" to the White House? Wouldn't that be consistent with your commitment to "diversity'?
• Dude, why did one of your "gay" appointees urge his fellow homosexual activists visiting the White House to lobby for coverage of transsexual "sex-change" operations under Obama-care? I feel sorry for these terribly confused people, but should Americans be forced to pay for their grotesque, body-disfiguring operations with their hard-earned tax dollars?....
We could go on and on, but there is too much work to be done to spend time pondering the degree to which Obama has degraded the Office of the Presidency, and harmed the United States of America with his left-wing agenda (after running for office posturing as a moderate). There's a big election Tuesday. Change is coming. Yes, we can, dude -- er ... Mr. President. Yes, we can. -- Peter LaBarbera, www.aftah.org