Recruiting Candidates to Suppress Obama's Vote in Florida -- Key to Obama Losing Florida is Suppressing his Catholic Democrat Vote
Randall Terry, Presidential Candidate Releases Open Letter to Joe Scheidler, David Beriet, Tony Perkins, Marjorie Dannenfelser, Troy Newman, Steve Ertelt, Eric Scheidler, Jill Stanek, Monica Miller, Mark Harrington, Michael Hirsh, Matt Trewhella, Abby Johnson, Kurt Linneman, Jack Ames, Gregg Cunningham, Pat Mahoney, Wendy Wright, Joe Farrah...and to all Pro-life Advocates
Contact: Juan Lepanto, 304-289-3700
WASHINGTON, May 14, 2012 /Christian Newswire
/ -- Randall Terry, Candidate for President, has released an open letter to pro-life advocates and leaders, urging them to run for federal office in key swing states, in an effort to suppress Obama's vote among Catholic and Evangelical Democrats. The entire letter can be read at www.TerryForPresident.com
. Excerpts follow:
"Right now, the entire election is set to swing on 'economic issues.'
From God's perspective (which is true and flawless) the shedding of innocent blood is the most critical 'issue' we face. But most Americans - and sadly, most Christians - are being sucked into the lie that 'it's the economy stupid.'
"The easiest, most cost effective way to break that spell - to shake Christians from their slumber, and have 'a teaching moment' that brings them back to God's priorities - is to show images and use words that reflect God's priorities in TV ads. We must show the babies' mangled remains. And legally, the only way you and I are going to do that en masse is through TV commercials we can run as federal candidates…
"Ponder the benefits of this strategy:
1) As a federal candidate, you can run TV ads showing and saying what you want without censorship.
2) If you are worried about taking votes away from Romney, you won't be able to, because no one can vote for you for President in Florida.
3) Your message can suppress Obama's vote. I.e., you run ads (as a House Candidate) that hammer Obama.
4) If you choose to run in a House district held by a pro-death incumbent, you might split the vote, and help elect a pro-life challenger.
5) As a federal candidate, you are FREE of any restrictions you may have in a 501c3 tax-exempt organization. You can say what you want about Obama. I.e., you can say: 'Obama is a baby killer, and you cannot voter for him!' without fear of the IRS.
6) You will get an enormous amount of 'earned media' for unborn babies. In fact, many times, TV news coverage will show your commercials as a news item.
7) Young pregnant women – who are planning to kill their babies – will see these ads, and choose life. You will save babies lives…
"...if you suppress 4% or 5% of Obama's vote because of your TV ads, you may singlehandedly cause him to lose Florida. There are Catholic and Evangelical Democrats that will vote for their pocketbooks until someone slams them in the heart with images of dead babies, and a clear message that they need to repent if they plan on voting for Obama. And if this works, the media, the press...the nation will know that it was the plight of the babies being murdered under Obama's policies that caused his defeat - not 'the economy stupid.' Child killing will be a BIG political 'issue' again."
Paid for by Terry for President.