We are the most effective way to get your press release into the hands of reporters and news producers. Check out our client list.

Child Author/Survivor Children's Book Addressing Sexual Abuse Now Available Nationwide. Endorsed by Chip Ingram, Law Enforcement, Physician, Counselor and Others

Contact: Marybeth, 603-303-9573; Lee Elliott, 603-303-9573; www.davidssword.com  

MEDIA ADVISORY, Jan. 23 /Christian Newswire/ -- David's Sword. Child author David Elliott, together with his parents, release first book to encourage children to disclose about sexual abuse. Endorsed by Chip Ingram, and several professionals, this powerful book is a must-read for parents, professionals, and all who care about the sexual abuse of children. Tastefully done, David's Sword engages and encourages children that it is safe to tell.

Available through bookstores nationwide, as well as all major online outlets. Also in audio and e-book, it is available at the publisher's website,
http://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=978-1-60696-605-1  

A faith-based book, the authors have written it in a manner that all children will feel comfortable reading. Readers will be impacted by David's strong voice of encouragement.

"In our sex-saturated, increasingly hostile world, children are being victimized like never before. This book will help restore damage done to some and protect many others. I highly recommend it!" -Chip Ingram, President and Teaching Pastor, Living on the Edge Ministries.

"Everywhere this book goes, is an important place for it to be." -David Elliott

A survivor of meticulously planned sexual assaults, David has chosen to be a voice to other children. Offered as a fictional recounting of David's real life story, it empowers children to tell. Roughly 10% of children disclose, and David desires to be a source of hope for the other 90%. Perfect as a teaching tool for children and adults alike, David's Sword has proven to be a valuable asset. It has already been added as an important resource to several agencies. David's Sword will ensnare the strings of the heart, while capturing young minds. The second, David's Shield, is forthcoming.

A book-launch celebration is planned for February, in conjunction with a fund raising effort for Child Advocacy Centers.

David and his parents are available for comment, speaking engagements, book signings. Already quickly a guest on radio shows, David will be a featured speaker at an event this May to help victims of sexual assault. Event invitations are welcomed and will be carefully screened for appropriateness for David. This endeavor is to help children who are victims of sexual abuse. There is no set fee or expense associated with David's visit, other than actual traveling costs. Whatever is offered is appreciated, as monetary capability is not, and will never be, an issue for those who cannot contribute in this manner. For further information please contact them via www.davidssword.com or by phone.